Photoshop Elements Made Easy For Photographers
This course is for folks who are looking to take their photographs from drab to fab. I use plain english and not techy words to confuse the student. I explain each step with simple, time tested, easy to use concepts. I have been teaching this course almost ten years now in live venues and it has been a raging success. This course is laid out in a workflow fashion as we start with how to get all the photos on to the computer, then make them look great and finally how to make a print that anyone would be proud of. Also, If your having issues such as your prints are not matching your screen, we’ll cover those as well. I include all of the practice photos that you can download and work through the lectures with me. There are many very sophisticated courses out there, but I teach this and structured the course so anyone can understand, and learn in a relaxed environment.
At the end of this course, students will be able to:
• Organize, edit and print photos just like the pros do.
• Have a workflow that will easily take the photo from the camera to the finished product, i.e. web, email and/or paper print.
• Understand how camera settings effect what you have to work with in Elements.
• Will be able to make their prints match the screen as much as possible.
Some of the specific topics that will be discussed:
• Elements Organizer and how to import from a camera card or from the computer.
• How to create albums and tags.
• Adobe Camera RAW. This is pretty in-depth, I explain what a RAW file is vs JPG and how you can cut your workflow time by 75%!
• Crop and straighten.
•Resize photos for print and email or online use such as Facebook.
• Color management so your prints will match what your screen looks like.
• Layers, Adjustment Layers, Masks and Blending Modes
• Non-Destructively Dodging and Burning
• Correcting lens issues such as vignetting and distortions when shooting buildings
• Selection tools, such as the marquees, lasso, selection brush and how to save and load these selections for later use.
• Get rid of wrinkles, whiten teeth, whiten eyes and smooth skin.
• How to remove objects such with the clone tool, healing brush and spot healing brush.
• Convert to black and white.
• Create panoramas.
• Isolate colors (think bride in black and white, but bouquet is still in color)
Watermarking in the file and visually on the photo.
• The correct way to make stunning prints.
• and LOTS MORE!
Who should take this course? Who should not?
This course is for folks who what to learn how to use Adobe Photoshop Elements specifically to enhance their photos. We will cover a complete workflow and break everything down into easy, understandable lectures. Folks who are looking for a course on how to create graphics from scratch for websites or print projects may want to look elsewhere. If you are new to Adobe Photoshop Elements, you should be able to follow along as I discuss every feature as we go along. If you are looking for a Photoshop CC course, this may not be the course for you. Most of the features we cover DO translate to Photoshop CC, however there are a few differences.
What do students need to have or know before taking this course:
• Have Adobe Photoshop Elements version 11, 12, 13 or 14.
• Know how to use the Windows or Mac operating system. (I’ll give commands for both)
All Levels – Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced
Here is an example lesson:
Also. you can ask questions and interact with the instructor during the course so you are never on your own in case you have a question or get stuck!
You get LIFETIME ACCESS to this course! You can take it as many times as you like, from any device, from any place or anytime! Also, as the course gets updated with new lessons, you get those FREE!
There is a 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! Here is the link to buy and access the course: Photoshop Elements Made Easy for Photographers
What folks are saying…
This is a GREAT course. Very easy to follow and packed with useful tools and tips. It doesn’t matter your level of Photoshop- you will learn something new from this course. I love the section about photo organization. I can’t wait to utilize this useful system. Spencer is easy to understand and and makes learning fun. I hope to find more courses by this instructor in the near future. – S.B. Sarasota, FL
This class is well worth the money. Spencer is very thorough in explaining step bystep the process of how to use the tools in Photoshop Elements to improve your photos. – L.O. Port Charlotte, FL
I am very pleased to write a most favorable review of Spencer Pullen’s online course, “Photoshop Elements Made Easy for Photographers”. His presentations are easy to follow and the course outline builds systematically on a beginners needs. Additionally his practice files referred to in the first lecture are extremely useful to be used simultaneously with his demonstration/lecture. I keep my Elements program open in one window and Spencer’s lesson going in a second window. Also being able to stop-start as needed is excellent for practicing the skills. I would definitely recommend Spencer Pullen as a teacher who works hard to make his lesson’s meaningful to all.– M.S.B. Sarasota, FL
I have purchased a number of courses through Udemy and they have all been very good. This course ticked all the boxes for me, the content was great all though I want more, I will waiting for course two. The production meet all expectations and the instructor is the best I have found to date.– G.T.
This is the best course that have yet seen on the software.– C.G.
I highly recommend this course. The lessons were very clear and thorough and straight to the point. I learned so much and didn’t know anything before I started.– C.S.